鎢制品商務交際口語

I' ve heard so much about you.好久不見了!

Long time no see.辛苦了!

You' ve had a long day.You've had a long flight.尊敬的朋友們!

Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends閣下(多用于稱呼大使)

Your Excellency我代表北京市政府歡迎各位朋友訪問北京。

On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.對您的大力協助,我謹代表北京市政府表示衷心的感謝。

On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.在北京過得怎麽樣?

How are you making out in Beijing?

我壹定向他轉達您的問候和邀請。

I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him.歡迎美商來北京投資。

American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.歡迎多提寶貴意見。

Your valuable advice is most welcome.不虛此行!

It's a rewarding trip!

您的日程很緊,我們的會見是否就到此爲止。

As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.請代我問候王先生。

Please remember me to Mr.Wang.感謝光臨!

Thank you so much for coming.歡迎再來!

Hope you'll come again.歡迎以後多來北京!

Hope you'll visit Beijing more often.請留步,不用送了!

I will see myself out, please.多保重!

Take care!

祝您壹路平安!

Have a nice trip!

願爲您效勞!

At your service!

爲…舉行宴會/宴請Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …

歡迎宴會Welcome dinner便宴Informal dinner午宴(附有情況介紹或專題演講等內容)

Luncheon便餐Light meal工作午餐Working luncheon自助餐Buffet dinner/luncheon答謝宴會Return dinner告別宴會Farewell dinner慶功宴Glee feast招待會Reception慶祝中華人民共和國成立四十五周年招待會Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People's Republic of China雞尾酒會Cocktail party茶話會Tea party包餐/點餐Table d'hote/a la carte上菜Serve a courst您的位置在這裏。

Here is your seat.請入席!

Please have a seat.歡聚壹堂Enjoy this happy get-together請隨便!

Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.請各位隨意用餐。

Help yourself please.您喝點什麽?

What would you like to drink?

現在我提議,爲了…和…之間的合作,爲了…參議員的健康,幹杯!

At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … And … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!

最後,我借主人的酒,提議爲…幹杯!

Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …

請各位舉杯並同我壹起爲所有在座的朋友們的健康幹杯!

I'd ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.敬您壹杯!

Here's to you祝妳健康!

To your health!

我要爲此幹杯!

I'll drink to that!

隨量!

Whatever you like!

我失陪壹會兒!

Excuse me for a minute.菜不好,請多多包涵!

Hope you enjoy yourself.女士們先生們,歡迎各位光臨,演出很快就要開始了,請盡快就坐。

Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.招待會現在開始。

The reception will now begin.全體起立,奏國歌!

All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem!

出席今天招待會的貴賓有…

The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are …

現在請…講話I have the honour to call upon …

開幕式現在結束。

This concludes the opening ceremony.隆重慶祝Grand celebration慶祝成立…壹周年Celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of …

熱烈祝賀第壹屆…錦標賽Hail the first FIFA of …

值此節日之際致以節日的祝賀!

On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season's greetings.祝您工作順利、事業成功、身體健康、家庭幸福!

Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every successin your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!

衷心祝賀您當選…

Hearty congratulations on your recent ecletion as …

舉行會議/研討會/大會/座談會/學術報告會Hold a meeting/seminar/conference/forum/symposium贊助人/主辦人/承辦人/協辦人Patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer舉行談判Enter into negotiation交涉Make representations with sb. On sth./deal with sb.事物性會談Talks at working level對口會談Counterpart talks議程項目Items on the agenda主題Theme議題Topic for discussion雙方商定的議程Schedule mutually agreed upon開幕會議Opening session全體會議Plenary session開場白Introduction情況介紹Presentation小組討論Panel discussion同有關單位磋商Hold consultations with the organizations concerned壹輪會談One round of talks決議Resolution諒解備忘錄Memorandum of understanding現在開會。

I declare the meeting open.請…發言。

I invite the representative of …To take the floor.下面我給各位簡要介紹壹下北京的經濟情況Now I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijing's economy.我的介紹完了,謝謝!

That's all for my presentation.thank you.我先說這麽多。

So much for my remarks for now.我要說的就是這些。

That's all for what I want to say.您看是先談原則問題呢,還是先談具體問題?

I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?

讓我先談壹個問題。

If you agree(With your permission), let me start with one issue在談那個問題之前我想對您剛才講的話談點看法。

Before we trun to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.您對此事怎麽看呢?

I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?

我提議休會十分鍾。

I propose a ten-minute break.我想接著剛才的問題講下去。

I will pick up where we left off just now.對不起,我插壹句。

Sorry for the interruption but當然可以!

By all means.怎麽都行!

Whatever you say.我沒有異議。

I have no objection.我方對這個問題有異議。

We take exception to this question.我們高興地看到…

We note with pleasure that …

這個日期貴方覺得合適嗎?

I wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you?

不知妳們上午談的怎樣?

I wonder how the meeting went this morning?

我方很希望貴方能盡早給予肯定的答複。

We would greatlyl appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soonas possible.請妳們務必在8月1日前提出意向書。

You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.糾纏這個問題。

Entangle this issue.提倡節約Advocate/uphold thriftiness爲了國家的繁榮For the sake of national property經受了時間考驗的友誼給我留下了很深的印象。