鎢制品外貿裝運英語

The shipment has arrived in good condition.

運到之貨情況良好

I hope you'll be entirely satisfied with this initial shipment.

我希望您能對第壹批貨感到滿意。

Please exercise better care with future shipments.

對今後裝運的貨,請多加注意。

Can last shipment be duplicated

上次裝運的貨能再賣壹批嗎?

We regret we can't ship as you desired.

很抱歉,我們不能按妳們的要求裝船。

We'll send vessels to pick up the cargo at Huangpu.

我們將派船只在黃埔裝運。

There is an over-shipment of 200 lbs.

貨物多裝了200磅。

Can we short-ship 5 tons

我們可以少裝5噸嗎?

Please hold shipment pending our instructions.

請在我們通知之前暫停裝貨。

The goods are all ready for shipment.

貨物已經准備好待裝運。

I've got a bone to pick with you over your last shipment to London.

關于上次裝運到倫敦的那批貨,我不得不抱怨妳。

The cargo has been shipped on board s.s. Dong Feng.

貨已裝上"東風"號輪船。

We ship most of our oil in bulk.

我們裝運的油多數是散裝的。

We can get preferential duty rates when we ship to the U.S.A.

我們能在貨物裝運到美國時獲得優惠稅率。

The facilities for shipping goods to southeast Asian countries have changed a lot.

外貿到東南亞的貨物的裝運條件已大大改善了。

Words and Phrases

shipment 裝運

shipping advice 裝船通知

loading 裝貨

shipping order 裝貨單

to effect shipment 裝運

shipping 裝運的

shipping mark 裝運標志

to make shipment 交貨,裝運

to ship 裝船,裝運

shipping instruction 裝船單據

to make delivery of the goods 交貨

to take delivery of the goods 提貨

]unloadingdischarging 卸貨

loading list 裝船單

loading charge 裝船費

loading certificate 裝貨證明書

loading days 裝貨天數,裝載時間

load off 卸貨

Male's Receipt 大副收據

loaded on Deck (貨物)裝于甲板上

Shipping Instructions Form 裝船指示單

shipping documents 裝船單據

cargo mark 貨物裝運標志

(二)

Can our order of 100 cars be shipped as soon as possible

我們訂的100輛小汽車能盡快裝運嗎?

An early reply from you will help us to speed up shipment.

如果妳們盡快答複,我們便可以加速裝船。

The order No. 105 is so urgently required that we have to ask you to speed up shipment.

第105號訂單所訂貨物我們要急用,請妳們加快裝船速度。

Could you manage to hasten the delivery

妳們能否加快裝運?

Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly

妳們能不能提前壹點交貨呢?

A timely delivery means a lot to us.

及時交貨對我們來說關系可大了。

I'm sorry to say that we can't advance the time of delivery.

非常抱歉我們不能把交貨期提前。

There's still another possibility to ensure a prompt delivery of the goods.

還有另壹種可能可以確保即期交貨。

If shipment were effected from Hong Kong, we could receive the goods much earlier.

如果在香港交貨,我們可以更早些收到貨物。

Could you do something to advance your shipment

妳們能不能設法提前交貨?

They hold a discussion on the time of shipment for fireworks.

他們就禮花的裝運期問題進行了談判。

Since the time of shipment can not be fixed, I can not but worry about it.

交貨期還沒定下來,我怎麽會不著急呢?

I'm sorry to tell you that we are unable to give you a definite date of shipment for the time being.

很抱歉,現在我們還無法告訴您確切的裝船日期。

Can you effect shipment of the order in March

您看這批貨能在3月份裝運嗎?

Is it possible to effect shipment during October

能不能在10月份交貨?

I want the goods to be delivered in June.

我希望妳們能在6月份交貨。

After shipment, it will be altogether four to five weeks before the goods can reach our retailers.

從交貨到零售商收到貨物總共需要4至5個星期。

We can effect shipment in December or early next year at the latest.

我們最晚在今年12月份或明年初交貨。

We assure you that shipment will be made no later than the first half of April.

請您放心,我們交貨期不會遲于4月份上半月。

You expect us to make delivery in less than a month, right

您是希望我們在不到1個月的時間內交貨嗎?

I'm terribly worried about late shipment.

我非常擔心貨物遲交。

Words and Phrases

forward shipment 遠期裝運

near shipment 近期裝運

prompt shipment 即期裝運

shipment as soon as possible 盡速裝運

late shipment 遲交

prompt delivery 即期交貨

time of shipment 裝運期,裝運時間

time of delivery 交貨期

load time 裝貨時間

to speed up 加速

to effect shipment 交貨,裝運

initial shipment 第壹批貨

shipment during October 1990

1990年10月裝運

shipment during OctoberNovember

1990年10月或11月裝運

shipment on or before 15th, November, 1990

1990年11月15日以前裝運

shipment during May with partial shipment and transshipment allowed, sellers option.

裝運期由賣方選擇,允許分批裝運。

shipment on or before the end of November 1990.

1990年底或以前裝運。

shipment on Board the Vessel called the...

已由某某輪船裝運

to exercise better care with sth

多加關心

over-shipment 多裝

short-shipment 少裝

to be ready for 准備好

in bulk 散裝

preferential duty rates 優惠利率

facilities 條件,設施

(三)

It's better to designate Tanggu as the loading port.

在塘沽裝貨比較合適。

A manager of a Japanese Company and a staff member of a Chinese corporation hold a discussion on the loading port at Beijing

Hotel.

中國公司壹名業務員與日本公司的經理在北京飯店就裝運港問題進行了洽談。

We'd better have a brief talk about the loading port.

我們最好能就裝運港問題簡短地談壹談。

You may choose Tianjin as port of shipment.

妳可以選擇天津作爲交貨港。

How about shipping them from Huangpu instead of Shantou

把汕頭改爲黃埔交貨怎麽樣?

You insist that Dalian is the loading port, right

您堅持把大連定爲裝運港,對嗎?

Now Huangpu is fine as the loading port.

現在可以把黃埔定爲裝運港。

We are always willing to choose the big ports as the loading ports.

我們總希望用較大的港口作爲裝運港

We'd like to designate Shanghai as the loading port because it is near the producing area.

我們希望把上海定爲裝運港是由于它離貨物産地比較近。

It makes no difference to us to change the loading port from Shantou to Zhuhai.

將裝運港由汕頭改爲珠海對我們來說問題不大。

Shall we have a talk on the port of discharge this afternoon

咱們今天下午是不是談談卸貨港的問題?

He exchanged views on the choice of the unloading port with Mr. Smith.

他和史密斯先生就選擇卸貨港問題交換了意見。

What's your unloading port please

妳們的卸貨港定在哪裏?

It's not reasonable to have the goods unloaded at Hamburg.

把貨卸在漢堡不太合適。

We don't think it's proper to unload the Chinese tea at London.

我們認爲把倫敦作爲中國茶葉的卸貨港,很難讓人接受。

As most of our clients are near Tianjin, we'd like to appoint Tanggu as the unloading port.

我們的大多數客戶離天津較近,所以選擇了塘沽作爲卸貨港。

There are more sailings at Shanghai, so we have chosen it as the unloading port.

因爲上海的船次多,我們把這裏定爲卸貨港。

We'd like to change the unloading port from Tokyo to Osaka.

我們願意把卸貨港由東京改爲大阪。

Words and Phrases

port of call 寄航港

saillings 船次

optional port 選擇港

loading port 裝貨港

unloading port 卸貨港

port of shipment 裝運港

port of destination 目的港

European Main Ports (E.M.P.) 歐洲主要港口

Customary Quick Dispatch 按港口習慣快速裝運

(四)

Don't you think it's troublesome to transship the goods at Sydney

您不認爲在悉尼轉船太麻煩了嗎?

Do you wish to transship the goods to Macao at Hong Kong

您是不是想把貨物由香港轉至澳門。

We have been able to transship S.E. Asian-bound cargoes from rail to ship at Hongkong without mishap.

我們在香港轉船去東南亞的貨物途中未曾遇到過麻煩事。

Sometimes, we have to make a transshipment because there is no suitable loading or pr in the producing country.

有時因爲在生産國找不到合適的裝港,我們不得不轉船。

So far as I know, there are risks of pilferage or damage to the goods during transhipment in Hongkong.

據我所知,在香港轉船期間有貨物被盜或損壞的風險。

In case of transhipment, we have to pay extra transportation charges.

貨物如果轉運,我們得多付運費。

All transport transshipment charges will be included in the C.I.F. price.

所有的轉運費用都包括在到岸價格裏面了。

Partial shipment is allowed.

允許分批裝運。

I heard that partial shipment wasn't permitted.

我聽說不允許分批裝運。

Transhipment is (not) allowed.

(不)准許轉船。

We must have the goods here in September for reshipment.

貨物必須9月份到達此地以便再轉運。

Words and Phrases

troublesome 麻煩

suitable 合適的

pilferage 盜竊

in case of 如果

transshipment charges 轉運費

as far as sb knows 就...所知,據...所知

loaded to full capacity 滿載

transshipment (T.S.) 轉運

to tranship (transship) 轉運

transhipment permitted 允許轉運

transhipment prohibited 不許轉運

transit shipment 轉運,中轉

transhipment on route 中途轉運

transhipment entry 轉運報單

transhipment manifest 轉運倉單

transhipment trade轉口貿易

transhipment to be allowed 准許轉運

transhipment not allowed 不准許轉運