鎢制品代理常用英語

In consideration of your extensive experience in the field, we are

glad to appoint you as our agent.

考慮到妳們在這壹業務範圍的豐富經驗,我們很高興指定妳們爲我們的代理。

I'm entitled to being appointed as your agent.

我有權被指定爲妳方代理。

We keep a stock in London and act as distributors as well as agents.

我們在倫敦有庫存並經營銷售兼做代理。

We decided to appoint you as the exclusive agent of our tungsten products.

我們決定委托妳作爲我們鎢制品的獨家代理。

Thank you for your proposal of acting as our agent.

謝謝妳方作爲我們代理的建議。

If we come to terms, w'll appoint you as our agent.

如果達成協議,我們將指定妳爲我方的代理。

We wish to handle as an agent the goods you are exporting.

我們願意擔任妳們外貿商品的代理。

We can play an important part as a buying agent in your overseas trade.

我們能在擔任妳方海外貿易的進口代理中起重要作用。

W're in a position to take good care of your import business as a buying agent.

我們能負起作爲妳方進口業務中買放代理的責任。

Please get in touch with our agents for the supply of the goods you require.

妳們所需的商品,請與我們的代理聯系。

W'll leave aside the problem of agency until next week.

我們暫時把代理問題擱置到下周。

W're not prepared to take the agency into consideration for the time being.

目前我們還不准備考慮代理問題。

We won't consider agency in your market at present.

我們目前不考慮在妳地市場的代理問題。

We have to decline your proposal of acting as our sole agency.

我們不得不謝絕妳們作爲我方獨家代理的建議。

代理常用英語口語

I think it premature for us to discuss the question of agency.

我認爲現在討論代理問題爲時過早。

Unless you increase the turnover, we can hardly appoint you as our sole agent.

除非妳們增加營業額,否則我們無法指定妳們作爲我方的獨家代理。

Don't you think the annual turnover for a sole agent is rather conservative

對獨家代理來講,這樣壹個年銷售量,您不認爲太保守嗎

It was two years ago that we made them our sole agent.

我們是在兩年前委任他們爲我方獨家代理的。

When opportunity matures, we will consider making you our exclusive agent for the U.K.

當機會成熟時,我們將考慮委托妳爲我方在聯合王國的獨家代理。

We will consider appointing you as the exclusive agent of the tungsten wire in your country market, for a period of two years.

我們將考慮指定您爲貴國市場上鎢絲的獨家代理,爲期兩年。

I am here today to apply for the sole agency of your product in our local market.

我今天來是爲了申請做妳方産品在我國市場上的獨家代理。

How can we appoint you as our sole agent for such a small quantity

訂貨量如此之少,我們怎能請您做獨家代理呢

I propose a specialty retailer tungsten three-year exclusive agency agreement.

我建議訂壹個專銷鎢的爲期三年的獨家代理協議。

We are not yet prepared to take the question of sole agent into consideration for the time being.

我們目前還不准備考慮有關獨家代理的問題。

Your application for sole agency is now under our careful consideration.

我們正在仔細考慮妳方想要獨家(經營)代理的請求。

We should be interested in acting as your sole agent.

我們很樂意做貴公司的獨家代理