有關鎢制品詢盤的英語對話

詢盤 Inquiry

(壹)

Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.

大量詢盤證明我們産品質量過硬。

As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.

壹旦價格回升,詢盤將恢複活躍。

Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.

對地毯的詢盤日益增加。

Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.

詢盤如此之多,我們只能分給妳們200箱貨。

Enquiries are dwindling.

詢盤正在減少。

Enquiries are dried up.

詢盤正在絕迹。

They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.

他們答應將以後的詢盤轉給中國公司

Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.

詢盤壹般由買方發出。

Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.

貝克先生來北京向中國紡織公司進行詢價。

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.

很遺憾,妳們所詢的貨物現在無貨。

In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.

在外貿交易中,我們常向外商詢價。

To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit.

爲了對我們的橙子詢價,那家日本公司的壹名代表訪問了我們。

We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.

我們現在無力顧及妳方的詢盤。

Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.

妳們的詢盤不明確,我們無法答複。

Now that we've already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible

既然我們已經對妳們産品詢價,可否盡快給予答複?

The Chinese tungsten received Inquiry of the British company.

中國鎢公司收到了英國壹家公司的詢價單。

Thank you for your inquiry.

謝謝妳們的詢價。

Words and Phrases

inquire 詢盤;詢價;詢購

to inquire about 對...詢價

to make an inquiry 發出詢盤;向...詢價

inquirer 詢價者

enquiry 詢盤

inquiry sheet 詢價單

specific inquiry 具體詢盤

an occasional inquiry 偶爾詢盤

to keep inquiry in mind 記住詢盤

(二)

May I have an idea of your prices

可以了解壹下妳們的價格嗎?

Can you give me an indication of price

妳能給我壹個估價嗎?

Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.

請告知妳們有關商品的最低價。

If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.

如果妳們的價格優惠,我們可以馬上訂貨。

When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li

李先生,什麽時候能得到妳們到岸價的實盤?

We'd rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.

我們希望妳們報離岸價格。

Please tell your tungsten wire to the the tungsten rod CIF minimum price.

請告訴妳方鎢絲到鎢棒到岸價的最低價格。

Words and Phrases

favorable 優惠的

firm price 實價,實盤

Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers

爲了便于我方報價,可以告訴我們妳們所要的數量嗎?

We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.

我們想了解妳們能供應什麽,以及妳們的銷售條件。

How long does it usually take you to make delivery

妳們通常要多久才能交貨?

Could you make prompt delivery

可以即期交貨嗎?

Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time

不知妳們能不能接受在壹段時間裏分批交貨?

Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose

能否告知妳們將采用哪種付款方式?

Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment

妳能否告知我們最早船期嗎?

Do you take special orders

妳們接受特殊訂貨嗎?

You would send us a tungsten filament catalog, together with the payment method?

妳能給我們寄來壹份鎢絲的目錄,連同告訴我們付款方式嗎?

He asked about the variety, quality and price.

他詢問了品種、質量和價格等情況。

We asked Manager Zhang the tungsten rod variety, quality, price and other issues.

我們向張經理詢問了鎢棒的品種、質量、價格等問題。

Words and Phrases

sales conditions 銷售條件

to make delivery 交貨

to make prompt-delivery 即期交貨

payment terms 付款方式

special orders 特殊訂貨