鎢制品詢盤函電常用英語

1. We think your offer is too high, which is difficult for us to accept.

我們認爲妳方的報價太高了,我方難以接受。

2. Our offer is reasonable and realistic. It comes in line with the prevailing market.

我方的報價是合理的、現實的,符合當前市場的價格水平。

3. If you insist on your price and refuse to make any concession, there will be not much point in further discussion.

如果妳方堅持自己的價格,不作讓步,我們沒有必要再談下去了。

4. Let's have your counteroffer.

請還個價。

5. We make a counter-offer to you of $150 per metric ton F.O.B. London.

我們還價爲每公噸倫敦離岸價150美元。

6. Your counteroffer is too low and we can't accept it.

妳方還價太低了,我方無法接受。

7. It's absolutely out of the question for us to reduce our price to your level.

我們不可能將價格降到妳方所要求的那樣低。

8. We can't accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.

除非妳們減價5%,否則我們無法接受報盤。

9. I'm afraid I don't find your price competitive at all.

我看妳們的報價毫無任何競爭性。

10. Still, I think it unwise for either of us to insist on his own price.

不過,我認爲彼此都堅持自己的價格是不明智的。

11. I'll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars.

我同意妳們的還價,減價3元。

12. If the price is higher than that, we'd rather call the whole deal off.

如果價格比這還高,我們甯願放棄這樁生意。

壹家公司的詢價單。

Thank you for your inquiry.

謝謝妳們的詢價。

Words and Phrases

inquire 詢盤;詢價;詢購

to inquire about 對...詢價

to make an inquiry 發出詢盤;向...詢價

inquirer 詢價者

enquiry 詢盤

inquiry sheet 詢價單

specific inquiry 具體詢盤

an occasional inquiry 偶爾詢盤

to keep inquiry in mind 記住詢盤

{$isbest} May I have an idea of your prices

可以了解壹下妳們的價格嗎?

Can you give me an indication of price

妳能給我壹個估價嗎?

Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.

請告知妳們有關商品的最低價。

If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.

如果妳們的價格優惠,我們可以馬上訂貨。

When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li

李先生,什麽時候能得到妳們到岸價的實盤?

We'd rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.

我們希望妳們報離岸價格。

Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Humburg for the chairs.

請告訴妳方椅子到漢堡到岸價的最低價格。

Words and Phrases

favorable 優惠的

firm price 實價,實盤

Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers

爲了便于我方報價,可以告訴我們妳們所要的數量嗎?

We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.

我們想了解妳們能供應什麽,以及妳們的銷售條件。

How long does it usually take you to make delivery

妳們通常要多久才能交貨?

Could you make prompt delivery

可以即期交貨嗎?

Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time

不知妳們能不能接受在壹段時間裏分批交貨?

Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose

能否告知妳們將采用哪種付款方式?

Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment

妳能否告知我們最早船期嗎?

Do you take special orders

妳們接受特殊訂貨嗎?

Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment

妳能給我們寄來壹份膠靴的目錄,連同告訴我們付款方式嗎?

he inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so on and so forth.

他詢問了品種、花色和價格等情況。

We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of tea.

我們向張經理詢問了茶葉的品種、質量、價格等問題。

Words and Phrases

sales conditions 銷售條件

to make delivery 交貨

to make prompt-delivery 即期交貨

payment terms 付款方式

special orders 特殊訂貨