有关钨制品询盘的英语对话

询盘 Inquiry
(一)
Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.
大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。
As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.
一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。
Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.
对地毯的询盘日益增加。
Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.
询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。
Enquiries are dwindling.
询盘正在减少。
Enquiries are dried up.
询盘正在绝迹。
They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.
他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司
Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.
询盘一般由买方发出。
Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.
贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.
很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。
In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.
在外贸交易中,我们常向外商询价。
To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit.
为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。
We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.
我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。
Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.
你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。
Now that we've already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible
既然我们已经对你们产品询价,可否尽快给予答复?
The Chinese tungsten received Inquiry of the British company.
中国钨公司收到了英国一家公司的询价单。
Thank you for your inquiry.
谢谢你们的询价。
Words and Phrases
inquire 询盘;询价;询购
to inquire about 对...询价
to make an inquiry 发出询盘;向...询价
inquirer 询价者
enquiry 询盘
inquiry sheet 询价单
specific inquiry 具体询盘
an occasional inquiry 偶尔询盘
to keep inquiry in mind 记住询盘

 (二)
May I have an idea of your prices
可以了解一下你们的价格吗?
Can you give me an indication of price
你能给我一个估价吗?
Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.
请告知你们有关商品的最低价。
If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.
如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。
When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li
李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?
We'd rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.
我们希望你们报离岸价格。
Please tell your tungsten wire to the the tungsten rod CIF minimum price.
请告诉你方钨丝到钨棒到岸价的最低价格。
Words and Phrases
favorable 优惠的
firm price 实价,实盘
Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers
为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?
We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.
我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。
How long does it usually take you to make delivery
你们通常要多久才能交货?
Could you make prompt delivery
可以即期交货吗?
Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time
不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?
Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose
能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?
Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment
你能否告知我们最早船期吗?
Do you take special orders
你们接受特殊订货吗?
You would send us a tungsten filament catalog, together with the payment method?
你能给我们寄来一份钨丝的目录,连同告诉我们付款方式吗?
He asked about the variety, quality and price.
他询问了品种、质量和价格等情况。
We asked Manager Zhang the tungsten rod variety, quality, price and other issues.
我们向张经理询问了钨棒的品种、质量、价格等问题。
Words and Phrases
sales conditions 销售条件
to make delivery 交货
to make prompt-delivery 即期交货
payment terms 付款方式
special orders 特殊订货